Thursday, August 18, 2011

Mama's Got a Brand New Bag!!

I'm so excited!! Thanks to wonderful friend (JS&AS) who love to play on Quibids won this bag.  I think when they won the auction for a small amount of $$s, they were not really sure what it was.  When they received it, they saw it was a camera bag, and they thought of me. Needless to say - I WAS EXCITED!!

For the past many months, I have been trying to win one of these or one from Epiphanie bags, because it cost $$$ that is not in my mad money budget.  This one is the Kelly Moore B-Hobo bag in muted teal.  You may ask, what is so special about a camera bag.  First, it is just beautiful. Second, when you carry it around, it looks like a purse and not a plain black camera bag that anyone can be easily recognized.  I have been trying to justify this as an adoption expense as well, but has been a no go with the hubby.  This bag will protect my camera, and double as my purse while in China.  It is not only stylish, but functional!

No comments: