Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Beautiful Ballet Feet

I know I have not been posting in a while, but things have been a little busy. We are in the middle of working on our adoption paperwork for a little girl China. You can see more about that HERE. So not much has going on in the photography world with bad weather, and I normally do not shoot indoors.  I do have an upcoming event shooting at the Taste of Home here in town.  If you are coming, you will see me with my camera - so SMILE!!

This weeks challenge for I Heart Faces is Anything but a Face, and I immediately thought of the pictures I did of my daughter in her pointe shoes.  I love watching her class on pointe, and  I am proud of how hard she is working.





2 comments:

LJ said...

This is very pretty.

Lisa @ MMT said...

Love this photo!